Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Runway Grille, Memphis, TN

Runway Grille

MAP

Runway Grille is a small cafe on Winchester Road just west of Old Tchulahoma or a couple of blocks east of Swinnea Road on the south side. I've passed it numerous times and have been wanted to try it but didn't get a chance until today, and man was I pleased.

The food was fantastic. I got a cheeseburger and onion rings and my friend got barbecue and fries. The onion rings were fresh and crispy and burger was the size of some places double. My burger was great and fixed perfectly and my friend said his barbecue and fries were really good, and the service was fantastic. Everyone was very friendly.

The total including tax for a combo was $9.01 so the prices are very reasonable. Give them a try if you're over that way.

I was so impressed that I'm going to review them on google reviews, which is something I rarely do.



No comments:

Post a Comment