Saturday, November 9, 2019

Doe's Eat Place, Jonesboro, AR



Doe's Eat Place is a regional chain with several location in the mid-south area. I was in Jonesboro, AR today and wanted to try them based on reviews I had seen, and they were great. I ordered an appetizer, the tamale cheese dip (the picture of that is a little fuzzy), and a shrimp po' boy sandwich, and everything was fantastic.

My friend got a chili-cheeseburger and was only able to eat about half of it and took the other half home for his wife. They split the appetizer and my total was only a little over $17 including a drink before tip. The service was great as well.

I want to try some of their other locations as they are near some my relatives.










Bonus review:



After dinner I went by Andy's Frozen Custard on Highland Drive (Highway 18) just east of Main Street on recommendation of a coworker and it was really also! I was still pretty full but wanted to try it so I got a small chocolate milkshake.

The regular price is about $4.50 for the small but they gave me a discount so I didn't have to pay quite that much. I want to try it again sometime when I'm hungrier but the milkshake was very good.

I definitely recommend them.



No comments:

Post a Comment