Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Uncle Bubba's Barbecue and Smokehouse, Hernando, MS

Uncle Bubba's

MAP

Uncle Bubba's is a barbecue restaurant in Hernando on Highway 51 just north a couple of block north of Commerce Street across from the Dip. I didn't see it at first because I didn't see a sign but it's in a building that used to be a tractor supply place I think.

I went there just a few days ago for lunch and it was very good. I got a burger and macaroni and cheese and they were both very good. I heard about it from a friend who lives nearby and decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. I'm personally not a huge barbecue fan but I'll be back sometime to try theirs.

The prices were reasonable for what type of restaurant it is. All together with drink, tax, and tip it was about $19.00. I recommend trying it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment