Friday, November 15, 2019

Pancho's Memphis, TN

Pancho's

MAP

Pancho's is a Mexican restaurant in Memphis in the shopping center that's at the corner of Summer Avenue and White Station Road in the building that many years ago was Café St. Clair. The original Pancho's location is in West Memphis, AR and I've been to both locations many times over the years.

One of the things other than good food that sets Pancho's apart from other Mexican places is they bring you cheese dip for no extra charge with your tortilla chips, and their cheese dip is legendary. It's different, and better that many other places. They used to bring you unlimited refills on the dip but I think now they charge for extras. Either way, their dip is great.

I had not been to either location in a while and I went there this past Tuesday for lunch and got the lunch special with three items. I got a chicken quesadilla and a beef burrito (the burrito counts as two items) and it comes with rice and beans. Both of the items are really good and I miss living near there.

The total before tip was only about $12. If you get a chance, try them out. I think you'll like them!





2 comments:

  1. Their tacos are scrumptious! The cheese and hot dip are really Good and unlike any other. Drove straight through from Kansas to the gulf coast(860 miles) but had to stop at Pancho’s and eat 5 tacos. Loaded my cooler with both dips for me and my son’s family to enjoy at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing up we went there all the time. Back then there were 5 or 6 locations in the city but now there are only two I think. One on Summer Avenue and one in West Memphis.

    ReplyDelete