Monday, November 18, 2019

Lotus Vietnamese Restaurant, Memphis, TN

Lotus

MAP

Lotus is a small Vietnamese restaurant on Summer Avenue just east of Mendenhall Road on the north side. It's been there for 40 years according to what the owner told me. I lived in Memphis near this restaurant until four years ago but had never been there and boy oh boy did I miss out!

I went there for the first time this past Friday night and it was fantastic. I ordered the garlic chicken as an entrée and Vietnamese egg rolls as an appetizer along with hot tea. Everything was really good and the prices were very reasonable for what I got. The total was about $20 before tip but there was enough of the chicken entrée for two full meals. I asked for the entrée to be mild but I think I'll try it hotter next time.

I regret never having been there before and I will definitely be back!





No comments:

Post a Comment