Friday, March 5, 2021

Little Italy, Bartlett, TN

Little Italy

Facebook Page 

MAP

Little Italy is a small casual Italian cafe with several locations. I went to the one in Bartlett last night which is on U.S. Highway 70 just east Appling Road, right next to Stewart Brother's Hardware 

I ordered chicken Parmesan and it was fantastic! It was some of the best I've had. It came with a side salad which was very good also.

My friend got a meat lovers pizza which was only $10 but he added a couple of extra ingredients to it. He said it was very good also.

My meal was about $17 including a drink and tax and it was plenty of food so for the price I was very happy. The staff was very friendly and the owner came out and spoke to us before we left and gave us some coupons.

I definitely will be back soon.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment