Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Outlaw Barbecue, Atoka, TN

Outlaw BBQ

MAP 

Outlaw Barbecue is a small relatively new barbecue restaurant in Atoka right on Highway 51 (Tennessee Highway 3) a little north of the post office next to Sonic. I actually went to another place in Brighton but they were closed. The parking lot was a little tricky because it doesn't have an entrance directly off the highway. If I remember correctly you can turn into the oil change place or you have to to the light just north and turn and come in behind it.

I had heard about Outlaw and decided to try it since the other place was closed. The service was great and the food was fantastic. I wasn't sure what to get and the waitress recommended the barbecue egg rolls and they were excellent. I got the mixed (mild/hot) sauce and it was more than enough for a meal. The total was around $12 including a drink and tax.

Next time I'll try a barbecue sandwich but the barbecue in the egg rolls was great.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment