Thursday, March 25, 2021

Moma's Barbecue, Bartlett, TN

Moma's

MAP 

Moma's is a small barbecue restaurant in Bartlett on Stage Road a couple of blocks west of Alturia Road on the south side. I went there this past Thursday for early dinner with a friend of mine.

I hadn't eaten all day and was really hungry and I ordered the daily special which was a bacon cheeseburger with fries, and I also ordered a small barbecue sandwich so I could try the barbecue.

Honestly, I wasn't all that impressed. Both the burger and the barbecue were mediocre and the bacon on the burger was very chewy. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't particularly good. My friend ordered ribs and said they were pretty good. With all the really good barbecue places in the area, there are better choices.

The prices weren't really too bad. My total including a drink before tip was just over $18 and for what I got that's not bad. I won't say I won't go back but it's not on the top of my list of places to try again. Apparently it's been there a long time and they had a lot of (mostly older) customers come in while my friend and I were there.

The service was good. Everyone was friendly and the food came out pretty quickly.

If you're in the area give them a try and let me know what you think. I took a picture of my food but it wasn't on my camera when I got home. This is a picture of the ribs.



No comments:

Post a Comment