Thursday, March 25, 2021

Well's Kitchen, Brighton, TN

Wells Kitchen

MAP

Wells Kitchen is a small cafe in Brighton on Main Street just past the police department. I went there this past Friday afternoon for lunch. I tried to go there a few days prior but they close from 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM so I went somewhere else that day.

I ordered country fried steak, macaroni and cheese, black-eyed peas, and a side salad. The side items including the blue cheese for the salad were very good but the steak was average. Not bad, just not great. My friend that rode with me ordered a "taco salad baked potato" and he said it was very good. I will definitely go back and try it again. No complaints! They have Diet Doctor Pepper which is a big plus for me.

There were several things on the menu that sounded good and they had a good selection of desserts but I rarely order dessert.

My total including a drink and tax was about $16.50 before tip so the prices are reasonable.




No comments:

Post a Comment