Tuesday, March 16, 2021

SideStreet Burgers, Olive Branch, MS

SideStreet Bugers

MAP 

SideStreet is a small burger joint on Highway 178 (Old 78) in Olive Branch just north of Goodman Road. I had been there before 2 or 3 years ago but I wasn't all that impressed. I don't remember what I got. I met a friend there this past Saturday night on his suggestion and this time it was really good.

This time I ordered something called the "That's my bacon jam" and it was really good. It was a burger with pimento cheese and house made bacon jam. I'm not really sure what that is but it was really good. I got a side order of garlic wedges which were also very good.

With a drink and tax the total was a little over $13 and well worth the price. They don't have indoor seating right now but Saturday night was nice and my friend and out sat outside on the patio. They also said we could go next door to the Ale House and sit there if we wanted to.

Like I said, this time it was really good and I will definitely be back.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment