Saturday, April 2, 2022

Junior's, Hernando, MS

Junior's

MAP

Junior's is a home cooking cafe style restaurant in Hernando on Highway 51 just north of Highway 304, or just south of The Dip. I went there this past for lunch and it was great. I had been there before but it's been several years ago.

They always have a choice of three or four meats and vegetables and that day I got spaghetti, Lima beans, and baked beans. The prices are great. The total with a drink and tax was only $11 and it was plenty of food.

I remember the last time I was there about four years ago it was $11 so they have not raised their prices. I highly recommend them.

They are only open limited hours, during the week from 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM.

 

Other recent trips:

 

Lost Pizza, Southaven - Tamales



KC Steakhouse, Batesville - Blackened Grouper

Renee's Sandwich Shop, Memphis - Burger and Fries


Top's BBQ, Southaven - Barbecue Bologna. It was okay but not great. Their burgers are great though.


One and Only, Southaven - Chicken quesadilla




No comments:

Post a Comment