Saturday, April 16, 2022

Vanelli's Deli, Germantown, TN

Vanelli's

MAP 

Vanelli's is just what it sounds like, a deli in Germantown on Farmington Boulevard just east of Exeter Road, or a couple of blocks east of the fire station. I went there this past Monday for lunch and it was great.

They much more than just sandwiches but I wasn't all that hungry so I got a club sandwich. The bread and ingredients were very fresh and the bread was very soft, unlike many chain delis. They are little pricier than say Subway, but the food was so much better.

I got a foot long sub, a drink, chips, and a cookie and it was almost $19 but well worth it. I will definitely go back and highly recommend them. There were several things on the menu that sounded good so I want to try some other items besides sandwiches.




Other trips this last week or so:

Southaven Pizza - Chicken Parmesan



Cinco de Mayo, Olive Branch - Chicken chimichanga


 East End Grill, Memphis - Club sandwich, Shrimp, Chip and queso




 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment