Saturday, April 16, 2022

Wilson Cafe, Wilson, AR

Wilson Cafe

MAP 

Wilson is one of those places I give its own entry to every time I go. I can't say enough about them. The food and service are always fantastic. I went there this past Saturday with a friend.

I ordered the apple brandy pork chop and chicken and goat cheese deviled eggs. My friend ordered meat loaf and friend green tomatoes.

I don't remember exactly how much it was. We forgot to ask for separate checks and I wound up paying for both appetizers and my friend left the tip. I think my part was around $60 but it got a little convoluted and I don't really remember.

Regardless, for what you get the prices are really good, albeit more expensive that O'Charley's or anywhere like that, but fully worth every penny!






No comments:

Post a Comment