Thursday, April 7, 2022

Blue Agave, Hernando, MS

Blue Agave

MAP 

Blue Agave is a Mexican restaurant in Hernando on Commerce Street a few blocks west of I-55 right beside Taco Felix. I went there for lunch today while I was in Hernando for a training class.

The food was good and the prices were about average. I got a chimichanga, queso, and a drink and the total was about $16 before tip. The service was also very good and the waitress asked me about my car and we chatted about Corvettes for a couple of minutes!

I will definitely go back when I'm in the area.

Other trip:

On the way home I stopped at The Dip and got a cheeseburger, drink, and chocolate shake. Honestly, it was okay but it wasn't anything special and it was sort of expensive, which a friend mentioned earlier today when I mentioned I might go there.

The total was $20 for that and at other places it would have been a few dollars cheaper. It wasn't extremely expensive, it was just a little overpriced, in my opinion. I would go back but I wouldn't make a special trip.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment