Thursday, April 7, 2022

Wilson Cafe, Wilson, AR

Wilson Cafe

MAP 

Wilson is one of those places I always give its own page to every time I go there. A couple of friends and I went there last weekend. I only spent $44 for myself and the food was fantastic.

I ordered blackened salmon and blackened shrimp and goat cheese deviled eggs, one friend ordered fried green tomatoes and an apple brandy pork chop, and my other friend ordered jambalaya and spicy cauliflower.

Everything was fantastic. One of my friends had never been there before and she was thoroughly impressed, just as I knew she would be.

The service was perfect as always!






 

 

Other trips:

This past week I also went to Cafe Eclectic. I got a chicken quesadilla and it was good but they no longer have the diablo chicken wrap that I go there for. Their food it good but unfortunately I won't be back much simply because I go there specifically for the wrap. I did also try a vegan peanut butter cookie and it was pretty good.







No comments:

Post a Comment