Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Como Steak House, Como, MS

Como Steakhouse

MAP

Como Steakhouse is located in Como, MS on Main Street north of West Oak Avenue about 30 miles or so south of Southaven. I went there this past Thursday night and it was fantastic. The steak was prepared exactly as I requested and baked potato was cooked perfectly.

It's not cheap but it's reasonable for what you get compared to other steak places. My total before tip was under $40.00 for a filet, salad, and drink. I really wanted to try the cheese and sausage plate but I wasn't hungry enough to eat that too.

The service was fantastic and the food came out pretty quickly. They don't open until 5:00 PM so it's a dinner restaurant only but well worth the trip. They are usually pretty busy and there's not ample parking but I got lucky and someone was backing out right up front as I got there.




No comments:

Post a Comment