Tuesday, January 28, 2020

The Grind Mac and Cheese Burger Bar, Martin, TN

The Grind

MAP

The Grind is a local restaurant in Martin near UT Martin, just east of Hardy Graham Stadium on Lovelace Avenue. A friend recommended it a few weeks ago and I was in the area this past week running an errand returning a trumpet that I borrowed from a friend.

This was place great! The service was fantastic and the food was incredible. Everyone was friendly and the food came out pretty quickly. I got the Buffalo Chicken Mac and an order of stuffed jalapenos. There were several things on the menu that I wanted to try but I'll have to go back again since I wasn't even able to eat all of the entrée. The total for everything including tax and tip was a little over $26.00, not bad at all for the amount of food I got and the quality.

I highly recommend them if you get a chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment