Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Cafe Eclectic, Memphis, TN

Cafe Eclectic

MAP

Café Eclectic is a small café on McLean Boulevard just north of North Parkway, almost directly across the street from Snowden High School. I went there this morning for breakfast.

I ordered a Diablo Chicken wrap with macaroni and cheese and the "Miriam" which is grits with cheese and jalapenos. The grits were ok but honestly it's no reflection on the restaurant at all because I really don't care that much for grits, it just sounded good. If you like grits, I'm sure they are great.

The chicken wrap on the other hand was fantastic. It's spicy so don't order it if you don't like spicy food but I do. Man I can't say enough about it. I will definitely be back for more of this! The macaroni and cheese was very good also. Very creamy and thick with a great taste.

The service was great and the food came out pretty quickly. Prices are pretty reasonable. I don't remember the exact total but with tax it was around $12 or $13.


No comments:

Post a Comment