Thursday, January 23, 2020

Jason's Deli, Various Locations

Jason's Deli

Locations

Jason's Deli is a chain sandwich shop with various locations. I normally don't review chains so I'm going to keep this short and to the point. I went for the first time to the location in Cordova this past Sunday with a group from my church and based on a recommendation, I got the salad bar. It was really good and I was impressed.

I went again this past Tuesday night to the location in Olive Branch, MS and got the salad bar again. It was also just as good. It's not a large salad bar but it has just the right things on it. It's fairly reasonably priced at about $8.99. My total with a drink was about $12.00. I haven't had any of their sandwiches but they looked pretty good from what I saw. It seems a pretty significant number of people go there for the salad bar.

It's one of the few chain places that I recommend trying.



No comments:

Post a Comment