Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wayback Burgers, Olive Branch, MS

Wayback Burgers

MAP

Wayback is a burger chain with a location not far from me in Olive Branch on Goodman Road just east of Pleasant Hill in the same shopping center as Academy Sports. I went there for dinner tonight after deciding not to go to a concert in Memphis at Lafayette's.

I got the "Cheeeesy" (spelled just like that) which is a double cheeseburger with four kinds of cheese on a "backward" bun, and it was pretty good. Not great, but pretty good. I also got a side of macaroni and cheese bites which were good. They didn't ask me if I wanted any sauce with those and I wound up asking what they had and decided on tangy barbecue which was a really good choice.

Honestly, it struck me as a little expensive for what I got as they don't seem to combo deals; everything appeared to a la carte. The total bill was $15.55 including tax. That said though, I wasn't displeased and the food and the service was good and I'll be back to try some of the other burgers.


No comments:

Post a Comment