Thursday, January 9, 2020

Potbelly Sandwich Shop, Olive Branch, MS

Potbelly

MAP

Potbelly is a sandwich shop in Olive Branch on Goodman Road about two blocks east of Pleasant Hill Road on the north side. I went there about a week ago and tried the tuna sandwich but didn't care for it, however I had heard great things about it so I went back today and tried their signature sandwich called the Wreck. It has salami, Angus roast beef, turkey, ham, and Swiss cheese and it was great!

Turns out after I asked about it, they don't put mayo in their tuna unless you ask for it and I didn't realize that when I ordered it the other day and I didn't know to ask for it mixed in the tuna instead of just spread on the bread. I happen to like a lot of mayo in tuna so that's just a personal preference thing.

After what I had today I will definitely be going back and I highly recommend them! I don't remember the exact cost but it was around $10.00 or a little more.


No comments:

Post a Comment