Friday, January 3, 2020

A&R Barbecue, Memphis, TN

A&R Barbecue

Locations

A&R is a local chain with two locations in Memphis. Today for lunch I went to the location on Elvis Presley Boulevard which is on Elvis Presley a couple of block north of Norris Road. I was really impressed. I got a sandwich combo with onion rings and a hot dog and all of it was really good. They put plenty or barbecue sauce on the sandwich which is something many places don't do.

I highly recommend this place! The total for everything was somewhere around $13.00. I'm not sure exactly how much because the cashier misunderstood me and thought I asked for nachos instead of a hot dog and she had already charged my card before I caught it. She gave me a refund of about $6.00 and the original total had been a little over $19.00.

The service was really good and the employees were friendly.

The large sandwich was a lot of food and would have been plenty by itself. I will definitely be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment