Tuesday, December 11, 2018

West Coast Burrito, Horn Lake, MS

West Coast Burrito

MAP

West Coast Burrito is a Mexican restaurant at Bullfrog Corner in Horn Lake, in the southeast corner of the shopping center that is at Highway 51 and Goodman Road. I've been there once before on the suggestion of a friend and I ordered dinner from there this past Sunday night.

I got a Cubano Sandwich and a mixed meat chimichanga, both of which were very good. I ordered it at work and at the chimichanga for "lunch" and the sandwich for "dinner." I work a 12 hour night shift and don't eat during the day (I'm usually at home asleep) so sometimes we eat twice in a night.

The chimichanga was huge and really good. I ate half of the sandwich later during the night and the remaining half for lunch the next day. I highly recommend either item. The cost was around $20.00 for both, but that including the Uber Eats fee, so it would a little cheaper if you go to the restaurant.




No comments:

Post a Comment