Sunday, December 2, 2018

Casey Jones Buffet, Jackson, TN

Casey Jones

MAP

Casey Jones is a buffet (as well as a small shopping plaza and train museum) similar to Cracker Barrel. It's been a Jackson staple for many years. We used to stop there and eat when I was a kid, and it had been there for some time then. It's off of Highway 45, just south of I-55.

This past Thursday I went to Nashville and I stopped there for breakfast on the way. The food is good, but a little over priced in my opinion. The total was somewhere around $16 or $17 per person, which seems to be a little high for a breakfast buffet, but, having said there, this is a pretty good selection of food.

I got some eggs, pancakes, a biscuit with gravy, fried bologna, a breakfast casserole, and polish sausage with sour kraut. It's worth trying if you're in the area. Many people say it's the best buffet around, but I personally don't agree with that, but as I said, what I got was all pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment