Monday, December 3, 2018

Local on the Square, Overton Square, Memphis, TN

Local

MAP

Local is a gastro pub on Overton Square, at the corner of Madison and Cooper, in the building that used to be Yosemite Sam's years ago. They also have a location in downtown Memphis but I've never been to that one.  I've been to the midtown location several times and always had good food. I went there today for lunch and got a burger and a sausage plate, both of which were very good.

Prices are about average for an Overton Square restaurant. The sausage plate was around $12.00 and the burger was around $7.00 I believe. A friend of mine went with me and he owed me some money so he paid and I didn't see the final bill.

I've also had their duck sandwich which is really good, especially since I don't really like duck meat. It's worth a trip if you're in the area.



No comments:

Post a Comment