Sunday, October 10, 2021

Puckett's Grocery and Restaurant, Franklin, TN

Puckett's

MAP

Puckett's is a small store with a restaurant in downtown Franklin on Fourth Avenue near Main Street. I went there for lunch today while out of town on vacation.

I ordered the Puckett's Nachos and my cousin ordered a vegetarian burger. She said her burger was very good and my nachos were great. My cousin wanted to get a dessert so we went with what the waitress suggestion, which she called a sundae and said that it had been featured on some show (I don't remember which) and had really high ratings. It was a brownie with a scoop of ice cream and a piece of bacon.

Because it had bacon my cousin didn't eat it but I took a few bites of it. It was okay but nothing great. All the other food was really good though and I would definitely go back when I'm in the area. There were several other things on the menu that sounded good.

We split the bill and my total about was right at $20 with a drink and tax before tip.

Also worth noting, they are right across the street from a free downtown parking garage, or at least I never saw anything about having to pay and never saw a pay station.



Bonus! We originally were going to a place called Ruby Sunshine that a friend had suggested but got there right after they closed at 3:00 PM. Before we knew it was closed we were looking for a parking spot and as I drove around the back, I saw this at a business.






No comments:

Post a Comment