Wednesday, October 13, 2021

The Blind Pig, Oxford

The Blind Pig

MAP 

The Blind Pig is a bar and grill in Oxford on Lamar Boulevard just north of East Jackson Avenue, which is just north of the Oxford square. It's a bar but I was there during the day and it seemed pretty family friendly. There were several families with children there.

I ordered club sandwich with potato salad and an appetizer of chips and cheese dip. Everything was really good and the total price including a drink before tip was right at $20. You order at the bar and they bring it out to you.

The food came out fairly quickly but the service was a little lacking. There wasn't anything major, it was just a "here's your food" attitude when it was brought it out to me. Overall though I don't have any complaints.

I was also lucky that today was a holiday and there was free parking and I got lucky and found an empty space right across from the restaurant. Normally you must pay to park but it's not expensive. For a couple of hours I think it costs a couple of dollars and you can use your credit card at the parking meter.

I definitely recommend this restaurant and I will be back!



No comments:

Post a Comment