Friday, October 15, 2021

BB's Diner, Water Valley, MS

BB's Diner

MAP 

BB's Diner is a small, quaint diner in Water Valley on Martin Street just a few blocks east of Main Street. I was near Water Valley today on business and just looked on Google for restaurants and it was one of the first to come up.

Let me tell you, I made a fantastic choice! The food and service were both excellent! They weren't very busy but several people came in to eat while I was there. I will make it a point to go back there.

I ordered the catfish plate with green beans and mashed potatoes and everything was great. The prices were good too. All together my total was about $14 and that included an extra drink. It came with one canned drink but I got a second one because I always drink a lot while I eat.

I can't recommend this place enough! It's not all that far from Oxford or Batesville and worth every minute of the drive!

On a side note, I found out when I got home an acquaintance of mine that plays trumpet was playing at a venue there tonight and I missed him by just a couple of hours. If I had known I would have found a way to kill a couple of hours and gone to hear him play.




No comments:

Post a Comment