Friday, October 1, 2021

Penny's Pantry, Senatobia, MS

Penny's Pantry

MAP 

Penny's Pantry is a small, cozy sandwich shop in Senatobia on Front Street, basically at the corner of College and Center. I had been trying to make it there for a couple of weeks but kept missing their open hours. I made it there yesterday while I was in the area on business and was very impressed.

I ordered a tuna salad sandwich with potato salad and both were very good. The total with two canned drinks and tax was around $10 or $11 I think. I didn't really pay that much attention and forgot to keep my receipt but the prices were very good, the food was great, and the service was great.

I actually may be going back there today since I have to be nearby for business again and I may also try a soda shop that's near it.

I highly recommend this place!



No comments:

Post a Comment