Friday, October 1, 2021

Mac and Charlie's Soda Shoppe, Senatobia, MS

Mac and Charlie's

MAP 

Mac and Charlie's is a small, cozy soda shop on Front Street basically at the corner of Main and Front in Senatobia right across from the police department. I went there today after taking care of a personal errand nearby.

The service was great and everyone was friendly. That said, the food wasn't anything impressive. I ordered some mint chocolate chip ice cream and a cheeseburger and fries with a drink. There was nothing wrong with it, it just wasn't anything spectacular. The prices seemed fairly reasonable for what all I got, especially considering that a couple of scoops of ice cream at many places is $6 or more. My total for everything before a tip was right at $20.

I would definitely go back again so understand I'm not saying it was bad, just a little underwhelming. Let me know if you try them and your experience is better!




No comments:

Post a Comment