Saturday, October 23, 2021

Wilson Cafe, Wilson, AR

Wilson Cafe

Facebook Page 

MAP

Wilson is one of those places that I always give its own separate post when I go there. I'll keep it short because I've posted about it many times.

I went there this past Monday while on vacation. I ordered blackened salmon with a Caesar salad and as usual, it was great! My total was around $56 before tip including a dessert, a piece of cheesecake which I didn't get a clear picture of so I'm not posting it, a glass of wine, and tax. For what you get there, the prices are great.




Something new: Instead of posting a "mish mash" page every few months with numerous entries, I'm going to start incorporating them in every few posts.

 

Franks Pub, Robinsonville, MS - Chicken quessadilla


Taco Felix, Hernando, MS - the sopa

Kublai Khan - The Crazy Grill and the Las Vegas roll



No comments:

Post a Comment