Friday, October 15, 2021

Undergound Cafe, Hernando, MS

Underground Cafe

MAP 

Underground Cafe is a small cafe on Memphis Street at the corner of West Commerce Street/Highway 304 in the Hernando downtown square. I almost missed it because it's literally underground behind another business, something called Saint and Social which appeared to be a lady's clothing store.

I went there tonight for dinner and it was really good. I ordered a macaroni and cheese barbecue sandwich and a sausage and cheese appetizer. Both were really good but I wasn't as hungry as I thought and I brought most of the sandwich home. I did eat a few bites of it and it was good!

The total including a drink and tax was just under $25 but what all I got that was a good price. I will definitely go back again.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment