Wednesday, January 24, 2018

A-Tan Asian Restaurant, Memphis, TN

A-Tan

MAP

A-Tan is an Asian restaurant near Poplar and Highland in Memphis, TN, back behind the Perkins restaurant. I've been there several times over the last few years. One of my cousins told me about it a few years and I met her for dinner there one night and have been going ever since. They have a Chinese side and a Japanese Hibachi side, but I have never eaten on the hibachi side.

I went there a few days ago with a friend of mine and got the General Tso's Chicken, one of my favorite Asian dishes. I've had it several times and it's always been good and the other day was no exception. They also have good sushi, but I didn't get sushi this time.

Prices are about average. I got there just before the lunch menu times were finished, so I was able to get lunch prices which included an egg roll and steamed or fried rice. I think all together with drink and tip and total was around $12.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment