Saturday, January 27, 2018

Marlow's, Memphis, TN

Marlow's

This past Wednesday, I went back to Marlow's to try the barbecue. It was good. I won't say it was the best I've ever had, but it was definitely good, and I would go back if I was in the mood. I also tried an order of fried Gouda cheese and it was really good, although to be honest, I thought the appetizer was a little overpriced, but hey, that's part of the expense when you eat out at restaurants, and to be fair, the cheese pieces were fairly large. The house made marinara was good too.

All together including drink and tip, I spent about $25.00, but remember that included the appetizer, and there was plenty of barbecue, slaw, and beans. I would definitely recommend it.

Both times I went, it was a little loud inside, but they have a large bar right in the middle of the restaurant, so it's hard to get away from the commotion. They do have a separate dining area (which also has a gift shop that I didn't go into this time) so next time, I'll sit in there if it's open.


No comments:

Post a Comment