Friday, January 12, 2018

The Country Skillet, Southaven, MS

The Country Skillet

MAP

The Country Skillet is a small restaurant in a strip mall across the street from Dale's Restaurant on Stateline Road in Southaven. I've been there a number of times and in the past, everything has been great. I usually get a cheeseburger, but I've had their cheeseburger salad, and a few different items on the breakfast menu.

Today I had the ham club sandwich which, to be honest, was average. It was not bad at all, just nothing special, however, as I said, everything else has been great and if I am in the mood for a club sandwich, I would definitely order it again. I substituted onion rings for French fries and they are good also.

The waitresses have always been friendly, the food comes out quickly, and the prices are reasonable. Today, with drink and tip, I spent about $12.00.

I highly recommend it, especially the breakfast. They open early, 6:00 AM and are only open for breakfast and lunch.





No comments:

Post a Comment