Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Old Style BBQ, Olive Branch, MS

Old Style, BBQ

MAP

Old Style is a small family owned barbecue restaurants right off Highway 78 in Olive Branch. I've been there several times, and the food has always been good. I can't figure out their time schedule. They are open until 9 during the week and until 10 on the weekends, but sometimes the dining room side is closed and only the "fast food" side is open. I prefer the dining room side, but either way, the food is good.

I went there this past Thursday night. I was supposed to have a rehearsal but it was canceled due to the weather, so one of the other musicians and I went there to eat. I usually get the BBQ plate with beans and a salad, but on the fast food side, the salad isn't as good, so this last time I got fries and beans. On the fast food side, all food is served in a to go box.

The prices are about average. I had a BOGO coupon and the total with drinks was about $13.00. Normally, it's about that price per person.


No comments:

Post a Comment