Friday, January 5, 2018

Mr. Rusty's Real Taste of Chicago, Memphis, TN

Mr. Rusty's Real Taste of Chicago

MAP

This one is out of order date wise.

Mr. Rusty's is a small cafe on Winchester Road at Cazassa Street a few blocks west of Airways. I have been there a few times now and this picture is from October 6, 2017. Everybody that works there is really friendly and the food is great, although honestly, I've gotten the same thing every time so far, which is the sausage and beef hoagie sandwich. Everything comes with french fries.

Every time I've been, someone was with me and they said what they got was great too.

I first found Mr. Rusty's about two years ago after I visited Chicago for the first time, and I highly recommend it. It is a small cafe with a few tables with a casual atmosphere and a large screen television to watch while enjoying your meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment