Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Marlow's, Memphis, TN

Marlow's

MAP

Marlow's is a barbecue restaurant on Elvis Presley Blvd in Memphis, just north of Shelby Drive. I heard about it a few months ago but just now got the chance to try it last night. Oddly enough, I wasn't in the mood for barbecue so I got a cheeseburger instead. I tried the Blue Suede Burger, which as the name implies, was a burger with blue cheese (real blue cheese crumbles) and an onion ring, and a side order of fries, and a side salad.

It was really good. I asked the waiter about the barbecue he said that he always gets a burger and hasn't had the barbecue, so I'll find out next time if I'm in the mood. The side salad was really good to; It was mixed greens with real blue cheese crumbles in the blue cheese dressing.

Prices were about average. With drink and tip, my total was around $15.00.

One really convenient this about Marlow's is, they are open kind of late. I went last night around 10:00 and I think the kitchen is open until midnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment