Monday, January 15, 2018

The Crazy Cactus, Olive Branch, MS

The Crazy Cactus

MAP

The Crazy Cactus is a small Mexican Restaurant in Olive Branch. They used to be in Memphis and I had been there several times so I expected it to be good.

I was supposed to have a rehearsal in Memphis tonight but it was canceled due to the weather but it wasn't bad in my area yet, so one of the other trumpet players and I decided to meet there for dinner.

I had a chicken fajita quesadilla (not chicken fajitas) and my friend had tacos, and both were great. I also got a side of cheese dip which was really good also. I pick my Mexican restaurants based on how good the cheese dip is since the food is generally similar at most, and I will definitely be back to the Crazy Cactus!

Prices were about average. I spent a little over $20 including drink and tip, but that included a large cheese dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment